Canon EOS 90D Body
Top features of Canon EOS 90D :
- Long range is great for wildlife and sports photography
- Sharper images with Optical Steadyshot
- Quiet and smooth performance that’s ideal for shooting video
- Beautiful results from a 7-bladed aperture
Top features of Canon EOS 90D Body:
– Long range is great for wildlife and sports photography
– Sharper images with Optical Steadyshot
– Quiet and smooth performance that’s ideal for shooting video
– Beautiful results from a 7-bladed aperture
Long range is great for wildlife and sports photography
- If you’re a keen wildlife, he Sony E 55-210 mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS Telephoto Zoom Lens lets you get closer to the action with its 3.8x zoom capabilities.
- A telephoto lens is a sensible choice for distant or inaccessible subjects.
- When you’re shooting moving subjects or in low light using a telephoto lens, blur and shaking can easily result from hand and camera movements.
- Optical Steadyshot counteracts this so that your photos and videos look clear and smooth for results .
Quiet and smooth performance
- If you’re taking photos in a situation where you need to be discreet, or when you’re capturing movies, the Sony SEL55210 helps you with its ultra-quiet performance.
- Pull focus and adjust zoom range without annoying sounds ruining your moment.
- Concentrate on composition and capturing the ideal frame thanks to an internal focusing mechanism that allows for faster autofocus and lower minimum focusing distances.
- Achieve attractive out-of-focus backgrounds (bokeh) with a circular seven-bladed aperture, helping you capture subjects more naturally.
- The lens minimises distortion with aspherical lens elements, and ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements enhance contrast, resolution and colour reproduction.