Sony Xperia 10 iii XQ-BT52 5G Dual Sim 6GB Ram 128GB
- A fast 5G* connection, enabling you to enjoy uncompromised highquality downloads and seamless streaming.
- Allday power and fast charging with a longlasting 4.500mAh battery.
- IP65/68 water resistance* and durable Corning Gorilla Glass 6 built to withstand everyday life.
Sony Xperia 10 iii XQ-BT52 5G Dual Sim 6GB Ram 128GB description:
21:9 Wide 6″ OLED display with HDR capability
Triple lens camera with ultra-wide-angle wide-angle and telephoto
Powerful 4.500mAh battery with 3-year life
IP65/68 rating water resistance and dust protection
Hand-fit and light-weight for comfortable use
- Sony Xperia 10 iii XQ-BT52 5G Dual Sim 6GB Ram 128GB comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels and an aspect ratio of 21:9.
- Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 processor.
- 6GB of RAM.
- It’s Android 11 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Sony Xperia 10 III on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
- Based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB).
- Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Sony Xperia 10 III measures 154.00 x 68.00 x 8.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 169.00 grams.
- Connectivity options on the Sony Xperia 10 III include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include fingerprint sensor.
Black, Blue, Pink, White