Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Xiaomi Mi Watch Color Sports Edition – Blue
- 1.39-inch 326 ppi high-resolution display
- The all-day Always-On Display* feature can display time, even in direct sunlight. Clearly displays incoming calls, notifications, fitness, and other important information.
- 32g lightweight design
- Light as a lipstick tube, thanks to its brand-new, tailored frame.
- 16-day ultra-long battery life
- Global upgrades of low-power AI algorithms extend the battery life of the watch. Charge instantly with the easy magnetic charging cable.
- High-end GPS chip with four modes accurately records your movements
- The built-in 12nm process high-end Airoha GPS chip supports synchronous positioning by the four major positioning systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BDS. It works with customized mileage optimization algorithms to improve movements and mileage accuracy, making your fitness data more precise.
- 117 workout modes for even more choices
- Supports 17 professional workout modes, including triathlons, swimming and HIIT, as well as 100 extended workout modes*. The powerful Firstbeat algorithm can accurately monitor and analyze over 30 key data points, like heart rate, speed and calories burned, making your workouts more efficient.
- Automatic workout detection
- It automatically detects and monitors when you start workout. It also pauses and goes when you do, ensuring that all your movements are recorded. Or simply tap the SPORT button to start your favorite workout.
- All-new blood oxygen testing to check your health status anytime
- The blood oxygen testing is especially important for those who are older, obese, or working under pressure.
- Timely blood oxygen testing can provide a better picture of your physical condition. Stay calm when you experience shortage of breath, weakness or dizziness. First check if your blood oxygen saturation is low.
- 24-hour real-time heart rate monitoring
- Continuously records up to 30 days of your resting heart rate
- It accurately monitors you even during high-intensity workouts, such as trail running and cycling. You will be alerted when your heart rate is too high. It can also automatically save the resting heart rate curve from the past 30 days and continuously track your fitness gains.