The warranty period starts from the delivered date.
For more details, please refer to the following terms and conditions of our warranty policy below.
|Standard Warranty||Extended Warranty|
|Claim period||1 year||2 years|
|Cost of coverage||Included at no additional cost||Available for additional cost|
|How to make a claim||Email us||Email us|
Consumer Laws in the United Kingdom
The Consumer Rights Act gives UK consumer the legal right to get a refund, repair or replacement from the seller, of faulty goods.
If a defect develops after the first 6 months, the burden is on consumer to prove that the product was faulty at the time the goods were delivered to consumer.
So, consumer should expect to pay for any reasonable steps and delivery costs to prove the fault was present at the time of purchase.
It’s always best to notify us that you will be claiming any such costs back from Vchain Store in the event that the goods are found to be faulty.
Vchain Store offers 1 year standard warranty on its products.
Within 1 year of purchase, you don’t have to prove that the product was faulty at the time the goods were delivered to you. Contact us and we will arrange a reasonable solution that suit you and the situation.
Vchain Store offers 2 year standard warranty on its products for additional cost.
Same coverage as Vchain Store Standard Warranty.
Within 2 year of purchase, you don’t have to prove that the product was faulty at the time the goods were delivered to you. Contact us and we will arrange a reasonable solution that suit you and the situation.
To make a claim
it is advisable for you to include photos and/or videos to help us keep record of the problem.
We will attempt to resolve the situation at our best. If we are, by any chance,
unable to repair after the assessment made by our repair center, we will let you know and contact you.
To make a warranty return
Consumable products, such as batteries and films are not covered by the warranty.
Products that are not electronic items or do not consume electricity (e.g. Bags, Lens Hoods, and etc.) are also not covered.
For all devices, in the event that the original package does not contain a charger that fits in your country, a high-quality converter is supplied.
Any cost of carrier related issues (e.g. SIM Card, availability, coverage, service, range etc.) of devices will not be covered by Vchain Store.
Any issues caused by the firmware or software, modification to operating system, rooted or jailbroken to the devices will not be covered by vchainstore’s warranty policy.
What is NOT covered
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, shock, fall, sand, dust, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or frost, flooding winds, earthquakes, lightning or other adverse weather conditions
- Any accidental or malicious damage
- Any damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal environment conditions
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- Any damage due to operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply
- Any breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer’s
- Damage or defect due to willful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- Modification to the product and/or software, by someone other than our representatives
- The product serial has been removed or made illegible
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which were not approved by us
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents, fire disasters or burglaries
- Repair or cleaning by unauthorized personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product that was not included in the contract
- Correction of errors for any non-vchainstore or original manufacturer proprietary software
- Loss or damage of data
- Attaching the product to a network not approved by us, or if you have made changes to your operating or network system
- Not installing any error correction that is issued for the software
- Use of which is not designed
- Damaged Display on Screen (LCD) due to improper usage
- Non-Manufacturer defect on Lenses
- Liquid damage
- Damage due to improper packing during shipment to service center or service agent